Cloud, also known as software-as-a-service (SaaS), is an innovative software model in which applications are hosted by the service provider and made available over the web. As opposed to traditional on-premise client/server installation, cloud requires no software or hardware to buy, install, maintain, or upgrade. Simply log-in to the application online through a web browser.
WFX delivers secure technology with single instance, multi-tenant architecture, meaning users access millions of dollars worth of software and hardware at a fraction of the cost.
- Unparalleled Time to Value: Reduced cost and time to implement lets you go live in less than 30 days!
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Cloud means no software or hardware to install or maintain.
- Near Zero Upfront Capital Expense: Cloud only requires a web browser. Low upfront expenditure.
- Easy Upgrades: Latest releases and upgrades automatically included in your subscription.
- High Security: State-of-the-art physical and digital internet security to assure complete protection of your data.
- Scalability: Add unlimited users, departments, offices, buyers and suppliers at any time.
- Easy Collaboration: Enable any partner to join your platform; including suppliers and trading partners.
- Technology: A Microsoft Certified Partner. WFX uses Microsoft's latest .NET technology.
- Affordable: By reducing implementation, hardware, data center and people-related costs, WFX offer solutions for affordable subscription fees.
© 2017 WFXondemand. All Rights Reserved